notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WINDWALL® ETIP™ GLOVE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 450 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 23, 2017 8:03:27 AM EDT
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- Ultralight, multi-purpose WindWall® fleece glove is tech-savvy and blocks the winter wind
- New design with UR® Powered fleece at palm for five-finger touchscreen capability
- WindWall® fabric provides optimal wind protection
- Synthetic gripper palm provides superior grip
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural, relaxed position
- PU tab at cuff for easy on/off
- shell: 305 g/m² WindWall®—100% polyester fleece / palm: TKA 300 with UR® Powered conductive technology / palm overlay: synthetic suede with silicone gripper print
- Lifetime Warranty
Ideal for lightweight coverage during everyday cool-weather excursions this versatile soft-shell glove provides ample dexterity and a comfortable fit while delivering touchscreen compatibility. All five fingers and the suede gripper palm feature conductive technology so you don't have to remove ...
Get lightweight warmth when trekking or backpacking in cool conditions with this hardface fleece glove that's crafted with a dense gridded fleece backing for additional wind protection. All five fingers and the suede gripper palm feature conductive technology so you ...
Lightweight arm warmers designed to shield your arms from the elements and the scorching sun. Layer with short-sleeve shirts for customizable coverage and essential UPF 50 protection. These moisture-wicking arm warmers have a touch of stretch to reduce chafing as ...