notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the INFERNO -20F/-29C in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 5,990 - 6,190 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 24, 2017 9:27:09 AM EDT
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- A robust 800 fill ProDown™ expedition bag for extreme subzero environments
- 800 fill ProDown™
- Generous cut allows you to wear more layers or to "maytag" in the bag
- Full draft collar and integrated draft overlap for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Water-resistant Neovent Air fabric on hood, footbox and back protects moisture-prone areas
- Trapezoidal side baffle to prevent down migration
- Center zipper for easier access
- Internal pocket for insulated storage
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Hood cinch-cord seals out the cold
- Temperature Rating:
- -20°F/ -29°C
- 800 ProDown
- Fill Weight:
- Reg: 2 lbs 4.7 oz (1034 g) Long: 2 lbs 7.5 oz (112 g)
- Total Weight:
- Reg: 3 lbs 5 oz (1503 g) Long: 3 lbs 9 oz (1616 g)
- Stuffed Volume:
- 11" x 20" (28 cm x 50.8 cm)
- Fits Up To (IN.):
- Reg: 6' (183 cm) Long: 6'7" (201 cm)
- Shoulder Circ:
- Reg: 64" (163 cm) Long: 66" (168 cm)
compare similar products
Shorten your gear checklist with a cozy two-person 20«F rectangular bag that lets you experience the outdoors side by side. Heatseeker™ insulation offers an efficient warmth-to-weight ratio that's also highly compressible for easy packing. The full-length zippers on each side ...
You won’t have to sacrifice snuggling for the sake of warmth or weight with this two-person sleeping bag that features high-performance responsibly sourced ProDown™ insulation and an anti-compression Heatseeker™ Pro synthetic bottom layer for the utmost in backcountry comfort and ...
Efficiently designed for reliable warmth in zero-degree weather this premier mummy bag delivers comfort at an incredibly low weight. Our 650-fill natural ProDown™ features a water-resistant finish to absorb less water and dry faster than traditional down.
Kids will stay toasty warm in temperatures down to 20ºF when they snuggle up in this lightweight three-season hooded sleeping bag with a tapered youth-sized cut. Heatseeker™ Eco insulation offers an efficient warmth-to-weight ratio that's also highly compressible for easy ...