notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the HOMESTEAD TWIN 40/4 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 890 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 29, 2017 11:50:16 PM EDT
- Comfortable 40-degree synthetic bag
- A bit larger than a standard twin mattress, this is easily the largest single bag on the market
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation composed of 30% post-consumer recycled material
- Internal cell-phone pocket with see-through, touch-though mesh so you can hit snooze or ignore a call
- Included compression stuffsack features printed fabric and doubles as a simple backpack
- Short side zipper allows you to fold the bag more like your bedding at home
- To zip the bags together, unzip both bags, flip one bag over to align the main zippers and then zip the two bags together
- A member of the new Homestead Collection
- Temperature Rating:
- 40°F/ 4°C
- Heatseeker Eco
- Fill Weight:
- Reg: 1 lb 4.1 oz (570 g)
- Total Weight:
- Reg: 3 lbs 7 oz (1559 g)
- Compressed Volume:
- 650 cuin (10.7 L )
- Stuffed Volume:
- 10" x 18" (25.4 cm x 45.7 cm)
- Fits Up To (IN.):
- Reg: 6'6" (198 cm)
- Shoulder Circ:
- Reg: 78" (198 cm)
compare similar products
Reg: 3 lbs 7 oz (1559 g)
10" x 18" (25.4 cm x 45.7 cm)
Double up and shorten your gear checklist with a cozy two-person 20ºF rectangular bag that lets you experience the outdoors side by side. Heatseeker™ Eco insulation offers an efficient warmth-to-weight ratio that's also highly compressible for easy packing. The full-length ...
Shorten your gear checklist with a cozy two-person 20«F rectangular bag that lets you experience the outdoors side by side. Heatseeker™ insulation offers an efficient warmth-to-weight ratio that's also highly compressible for easy packing. The full-length zippers on each side ...
Efficiently designed for reliable warmth in zero-degree weather this premier mummy bag delivers comfort at an incredibly low weight. Our 650-fill natural ProDown™ features a water-resistant finish to absorb less water and dry faster than traditional down.
Get your camp on with this three-season sleeping bag featuring responsibly sourced 800-fill ProDownâ¢ that retains its loft in wet conditions and our innovative ThermoBaffleâ¢ construction that traps heat in seamless baffles for unprecedented warmth and durability in an extremely ...