HOMESTEAD TWIN 20/-7
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the HOMESTEAD TWIN 20/-7 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,190 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 18, 2017 5:17:13 PM EST
- Comfortable 20-degree synthetic bag
- A bit larger than a standard twin mattress, this is easily the largest single bag on the market
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation composed of 30% post-consumer recycled material
- Internal cell-phone pocket with see-through, touch-though mesh so you can hit snooze or ignore a call
- Included compression stuffsack features printed fabric and doubles as a simple backpack
- Short side zipper allows you to fold the bag more like your bedding at home
- To zip the bags together, unzip both bags, flip one bag over to align the main zippers and then zip the two bags together
- A member of the new Homestead Collection
- Temperature Rating:
- 20°F/ -7°C
- Heatseeker Eco
- Fill Weight:
- Reg: 2 lbs 8.2 oz (1140 g)
- Total Weight:
- Reg: 4 lbs 7 oz (2183 g)
- Compressed Volume:
- 907 cuin (14.9 L )
- Stuffed Volume:
- 11" x 20" (28 cm x 50.8 cm)
- Fits Up To (IN.):
- Reg: 6'6" (198 cm)
- Shoulder Circ:
- Reg: 78" (198 cm)
compare similar products
Get crucial warmth with minimal bulk and weight with this thirty-five degree sleeping bag that's insulated with water-repellent 800-fill ProDown™ and crafted with a slimmer performance cut that features overlapping baffles to conserve heat. A center zip makes it easier ...
An ideal three-season bag that's coveted by mountaineers and backcountry explorers our mummy bag is now filled with water-resistant 650 ProDown™ for reliable warmth in wet conditions and temperatures down to 15«F. Anti-compression pads ensure even distribution of insulation to ...
Pack exactly the right amount of insulated protection for cool-to-cold conditions with this compressible 40°F sleeping bag. ProDown™ insulation has a water-resistant finish that absorbs less water and dries faster than traditional down to keep you warmer in cold wet ...
Kids will stay toasty warm in temperatures down to 20ºF when they snuggle up in this lightweight three-season hooded sleeping bag with a tapered youth-sized cut. Heatseeker™ Eco insulation offers an efficient warmth-to-weight ratio that's also highly compressible for easy ...