HOMESTEAD SNACKLE BOX
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the HOMESTEAD SNACKLE BOX in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,200 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 23, 2018 12:08:55 PM EDT
Designed for Hiking
- Extremely durable, 52-liter duffel bag with waterproof interior compartment
- Waterproof, insulated compartment for keeping things on ice
- Two main compartments and interior mesh pockets keep things organized
- Reinforced seams and burly construction hold up to any adventure
- Duffel handles and end haul handles make it easy to carry
- Integrated bottle opener to handle your beverage-opening needs
- Exterior daisy chains allow you to lash on extra gear
- 2 lbs 12 oz (1247 g)
- Gear Capacity (L):
- 52 liters
- Gear Capacity (CU.IN):
- 3173 in³
- 11.4" x 21.5" x 13" (29 cm x 54.5 cm x 33 cm)
- Pack Access:
- Lifetime Warranty
Designed to meet your most technical day hiking needs this small-but-mighty 22-liter pack features a comfortable fit that's designed for women's smaller proportions a breathable NextVent™ mesh suspension system plenty of pockets – and weighs just under 2 pounds.
Claim Colorado’s Alphabetizer Loop and its five Twelvers with this versatile lightweight backpack engineered with breathable NextVent™ suspension body-mapped vented-foam padding and a women-specific fit to keep you cool and hot-spot free in a variety of situations.
An easy-access hipbelt pocket is one of nine pockets on this ultra-durable and stylish 55-liter pack that’s equally at-home in the top bunk and the gear vestibule. A top-loading main compartment with dedicated sleeping bag access makes setting up camp ...