notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the HOMESTEAD SNACKLE BOX in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,200 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 29, 2017 11:42:43 PM EDT
- Extremely durable, 52-liter duffel bag with waterproof interior compartment
- Waterproof, insulated compartment for keeping things on ice
- Two main compartments and interior mesh pockets keep things organized
- Reinforced seams and burly construction hold up to any adventure
- Duffel handles and end haul handles make it easy to carry
- Integrated bottle opener to handle your beverage-opening needs
- Exterior daisy chains allow you to lash on extra gear
- 2 lbs 12 oz (1247 g)
- Gear Capacity (L):
- 52 liters
- Gear Capacity (CU.IN):
- 3173 in³
- 11.4" x 21.5" x 13" (29 cm x 54.5 cm x 33 cm)
- Pack Access:
- Lifetime Warranty
We're bringing back our Soft Duffel that was introduced in '78 and reflects the signature durability simplicity and craftsmanship of an earlier era. Our original design was reproduced by a third-generation factory in Chicago and finished with leather from the ...
Designed to meet your most technical day hiking needs this small-but-mighty 22-liter pack features a comfortable fit that's designed for women's smaller proportions a breathable NextVent™ mesh suspension system plenty of pockets – and weighs just under 2 pounds.
Claim Colorado’s Alphabetizer Loop and its five Twelvers with this versatile lightweight backpack engineered with breathable NextVent™ suspension body-mapped vented-foam padding and a women-specific fit to keep you cool and hot-spot free in a variety of situations.
This sleek 20-liter pack is a game changer when you're looking to stay light and nimble on the trail. Multiple pockets facilitate disciplined packing for day hikes or quick overnighters in the backcountry. For refueling during high-energy activities hook up ...