notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the FUSION 2 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 4,300 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 18, 2017 2:30:47 PM EDT
- Superlight, two-person tent
- Polyester canopy fabric seamlessly transitions to nylon mono "no-see-um" mesh
- Seamless canopy to mesh transition provides the benefit of a higher canopy sidewall with less weight and bulk
- Crossing ridge pole maximizes interior space and provides a dry entrance
- Double door and vestibule
- High-low ventilation
- Hubbed poles and color-coded webbing for quick, easy set-up
- Fully free-standing design
- Footprint and gear-loft included
- Entertainment compatible
- Fly Fabric: 20D super lightweight, high-tenacity ripstop nylon, 1200 mm PU coating, silicone
- Mesh/Canopy Fabric: nylon mono “no-see-um” mesh/polyester taffeta
- Floor Fabric: 20D durable ripstop nylon, 1200 mm PU coating, silicone
- Trail Weight:
- 2 lbs 13 oz (1.28 kg)
- Fastpack Weight:
- 2 lbs 3 oz (0.99 kg)
- Total Weight:
- 3 lbs 9oz (1.62 kg)
- Floor Area:
- 28 sqft (2.6 sqm)
- Vestibules Area:
- 7.5 sqft (0.69 sqm)
- Peak Height:
- 38 in (96.5 cm)
- Stuffsack Size:
- 19" x 6" (48.3 cm x 15.2 cm)
- Sleeping Capacity:
- Number of Doors:
compare similar products
Built to withstand fierce winds at high-altitude the Assault three-person tent is updated with a pole-supported ventilation system for increased stability and breathability. When wind hits the broadside of the tent it backfills the interior and equalizes the pressure to ...
This 3-person single-wall expedition tent is engineered to help you withstand the harsh conditions of high-altitude environments. Our DryWall™ single skin fabric provides unparalleled single-wall breathability for better comfort. Designed to remain structurally stable when pummeled by high winds. Now ...
Third wheels won’t feel weird in this spacious yet lightweight three-person tent that features two doors and vestibules for easy access and added storage high-low ventilation to eliminate condensation a durable fully seam-taped canopy and floor and a loft to ...