notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the FUSION 2 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 4,300 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 27, 2017 4:13:22 PM EST
- Superlight, two-person tent
- Polyester canopy fabric seamlessly transitions to nylon mono "no-see-um" mesh
- Seamless canopy to mesh transition provides the benefit of a higher canopy sidewall with less weight and bulk
- Crossing ridge pole maximizes interior space and provides a dry entrance
- Double door and vestibule
- High-low ventilation
- Hubbed poles and color-coded webbing for quick, easy set-up
- Fully free-standing design
- Footprint and gear-loft included
- Entertainment compatible
- Fly Fabric: 20D super lightweight, high-tenacity ripstop nylon, 1200 mm PU coating, silicone
- Mesh/Canopy Fabric: nylon mono “no-see-um” mesh/polyester taffeta
- Floor Fabric: 20D durable ripstop nylon, 1200 mm PU coating, silicone
- Trail Weight:
- 2 lbs 13 oz (1.28 kg)
- Fastpack Weight:
- 2 lbs 3 oz (0.99 kg)
- Total Weight:
- 3 lbs 9oz (1.62 kg)
- Floor Area:
- 28 sqft (2.6 sqm)
- Vestibules Area:
- 7.5 sqft (0.69 sqm)
- Peak Height:
- 38 in (96.5 cm)
- Stuffsack Size:
- 19" x 6" (48.3 cm x 15.2 cm)
- Sleeping Capacity:
- Number of Doors:
compare similar products
This three-person tent is a perennial favorite of core mountaineers and now features a stronger lighter design that withstands severe conditions. By severe we mean Everest-bagging -60° F kind of temps. Part of the Summit Series™ collection- the world’s finest ...
Head out on backcountry adventures carrying a two-person double-door entry tent that delivers lightweight performance while maximizing internal space. The vaulted head and footbox at either side of the tent improve your clearance while crouching and laying down. On mild ...
Guaranteeing campground fun for the family this easy-pitch double-vestibule tent sleeps six and features an incredibly spacious interior with ample room to fully stand up. A mesh pocket props up a tablet for nighttime entertainment the whole family can enjoy ...
Virtually a portable chateau this durable single-wall tent boasts room for six people ceilings high enough to stand beneath large windows for expansive views and exceptional airflow and a color-coded easy-pitch design. Packs into a duffel-bag-style stuffsack for easy transport. ...