notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the FURNACE 20/-7 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,790 - 1,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 24, 2017 8:08:48 AM EDT
Partially blocks rain/snow to increase breathability.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
- 600-fill water-resistant ProDown™-insulated sleeping bag designed for warmth down to 20 degrees
- 600-fill water-resistant ProDownô-insulated sleeping bag designed for warmth down to 20 degrees
- Goose down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Comfort-oriented shape
- Anti-compression layer on back composed of Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation
- Anti-compression layer on back composed of Heatseekerô Eco synthetic insulation
- Vaulted footbox keeps feet warm
- Fitted hood for more warmth and comfort
- Draft collar prevents heat loss
- Total Weight:
- short: 2 lbs 10 oz (1191 g) / reg: 2 lbs 12 oz (1247 g) / long: 2 lbs 14 oz (1304 g)
- Temp Rating:
- 20°F / -7°C
- Stuffsack Size:
- 9" x 16" (23 cm x 41 cm)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Whether you’re tucked inside it on cool spring nights or sprawled atop it during mid-summer swelter this 55-degree mummy bag features a roomy cut and wraparound zipper for added versatility and comfort. Constructed with lightweight Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation this ...
Get crucial warmth with minimal bulk and weight with this thirty-five degree sleeping bag that's insulated with water-repellent 800-fill ProDown™ and crafted with a slimmer performance cut that features overlapping baffles to conserve heat. A center zip makes it easier ...
Get equipped for your next expedition with this highly durable sleeping bag that's insulated with 800-fill goose down and offers a versatile 15 degree temperature rating for year-round use in a variety of cold climates. Part of the Summit Series™ ...
Kids will stay toasty warm in temperatures down to 20ºF when they snuggle up in this lightweight three-season hooded sleeping bag with a tapered youth-sized cut. Heatseeker™ Eco insulation offers an efficient warmth-to-weight ratio that's also highly compressible for easy ...