ALPINE GUIDE 3
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the ALPINE GUIDE 3 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 28, 2020 8:03:52 AM EDT
- Hybrid tent perfect for from low elevations to expeditions in high-alpine environments
- Lightweight, waterproof, breathable material at back turns into a highly breathable double-wall construction in the front
- Super-durable architecture resists the harshest conditions
- Large front vestibule for all your gear
- Rear escape-hatch back door for ventilation and quick access to the outside
- Dual top vents increase breathability
- Easy-pitch design
- DAC stakes
- DAC Featherlite NSL™ poles
- Total Weight:
- 8 lbs 8 oz (3.8 Kg)
- Trail Weight:
- 7lbs 9 oz (3.4 Kg)
- Floor Area:
- 38.4 ft² (3.6 m²)
- Vestibule Area:
- 27.5 ft² (2.6 m²)
- 30D nylon ripstop, 1500 mm PU coating
- 30D nylon ripstop
- 15D nylon
- 40D nylon, 3000 mm PU coating
- Lifetime Warranty
This 2-person single-walled expedition tent is engineered to withstand the harshest conditions at high altitudes. Crafted with FUTURELIGHT™ fabric this innovative tent keeps the most adverse weather out and greatly reduces condensation buildup in humid conditions.
With its geodesic dome design from 1979 that provides maximum strength against the elements and allows you to fully stand inside this six-person tent is the ideal base camp for rugged outdoor enthusiasts. The large poled vestibule stores gear and ...