notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WAWONA 4 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 17, 2019 8:17:39 AM EDT
- Spacious, four-person, car-camping tent
- Single-wall design is fully waterproof and makes for easy pitching
- Two large windows provide great visibility and breathability on warm days
- Large front sun-shade vestibule
- Full stand-up height
- Duffel-bag-style stuffsack for easy transporting and packing
- Six mesh pockets keep everything handy
- Internal dry lines, hang loops and a Velcro® lantern loop
- Large top vents help prevent condensation
- Rear door and vestibule
- Heavy-duty, 12-mm poles
- Pre-bent poles provide more interior space
- Tentertainment compatible: NF00CJ2V (sold separately)
- Footprint: NF0A2ZCT (sold separately)
- See the footprint this pairs with
- 13 lbs (5.9 kg)
- Trail Weight:
- 11 lbs 11 oz (5.3 kg)
- Floor Area:
- 58.13 ft² (5.4 m²)
- Maximum Height:
- 68" (173 cm)
- Sleeping Capacity:
- Stuffedsuck Size:
- 10" x 27" (25.4 cm x 68.6 cm)
- Number of Doors:
- Vestibules Area:
- 27.6 ft² (2.6 m²) / 14.9 ft² (1.4 m²)
This 2-person single-wall expedition tent is engineered to withstand high-altitude camps’ harsh conditions. Featuring a new three-layer material that’s more breathable and guarantees waterproofness this innovative tent promises to keep the weather out and greatly reduce condensation buildup in humid ...
Part of the Summit Series™ collection- the world’s finest alpine equipment. This 3-person single-wall expedition tent is engineered to withstand high-altitude camps’ harsh conditions. Featuring a new three-layer material that’s more breathable and guarantees waterproofness this innovative tent promises ...
With its geodesic dome design from 1979 that provides maximum strength against the elements and allows you to fully stand inside this six-person tent is the ideal base camp for rugged outdoor enthusiasts. The large poled vestibule stores gear and ...