notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the INFERNO -40F/-40C in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 7,680 - 7,920 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Now offering free online returns on all orders shipped to Canada.
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Our warmest expedition bag, designed for the coldest places on earth
- 800 fill ProDown™
- Generous cut allows you to wear more layers or to "maytag" in the bag
- Full draft collar and integrated draft overlap for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Water-resistant Neovent Air fabric on hood, footbox and back protects moisture-prone areas
- Trapezoidal side baffle to prevent down migration
- Center zipper for easier access
- Internal pocket for insulated storage
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Hood cinch-cord seals out the cold
- Temperature Rating:
- -40°F/ -40°C
- 800 ProDown
- Fill Weight:
- Reg: 2 lbs 12 oz (1249 g) Long: 2 lbs 15 oz (1356 g)
- Total Weight:
- Reg: 3 lbs 14 oz (1758 g) Long: 4 lbs 4 oz (1928 g)
- Stuffed Volume:
- 12" x 22" (30.5 cm x 56 cm)
- Fits Up To (IN.):
- Reg: 6' (183 cm) Long: 6'7" (201 cm)
- Shoulder Circ:
- Reg: 64" (163 cm) Long: 66" (168 cm)
Summit Series™ represents the pinnacle of outdoor product technology, design innovation and athlete testing. We design this collection to keep our athletes warm, dry and safe in extreme environments and engineer product based on their feedback in the field. This collaboration results in the strongest, lightest gear available that’s built for summit success.
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
The Angstrom Collection
Our warmest expedition bag is designed for the coldest places on earth.