notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the COBRA 60 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,499 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 23, 2019 11:49:08 AM EDT
Designed for Climbing
Designed for Skiing
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- The alpine expedition pack reimagined: feature rich, athlete tested and fully dialed on every level
- Floating lid
- Removable lid
- Metal hardwear
- Stowable helmet carry
- Removable hipbelt padding
- Oversized crampon pocket
- Sleek tool keepers with covered tips
- Rope carry
- Wand pockets
- Ski carry
- Sled drag clips
- Hipbelt pocket
- Tool loop on hipbelt
- Hydration sleeve
- Removable frame sheet
- Lash points
- Reflective hits
- Pack can be stripped down to weigh less by removing the framesheet, hipbelt padding and top lid
- S/M: 3 lbs 11oz (1670g) / L/XL: 3 lbs 13 oz (1730g)
- Gear Capacity (L):
- S/M: 57 liters L/X: 60 liters
- Gear Capacity (CU.IN):
- S/M: 3478 in³ L/X: 3661 in³
- L/XL: 23" x 14" x 10" (59 cm x 36 cm x 25 cm)
- Dual Stays
- Pack Access:
- Fits Torso:
- 16" - 21"
- Fits Waist/Hips:
- 28" - 42"
"The best crag pack TNF has done by a long shot." Peter Croft TNF rock climber who executed a historic free-solo ascent of the Astroman on Washington Column Yosemite. This versatile top-loading pack is purpose-built for sport-climbing perfection whether you're ...
Break into the back country with this insanely durable 1000D PU-coated nylon to withstand the most intense trad climbing situations. Designed in collaboration with Peter Croft this 55-liter pack features a stand-up design and tough side handles to help you ...