notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the BLUE KAZOO in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,790 - 3,090 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 26, 2017 5:10:22 AM EDT
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
Highly-compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
- Water-resistant ProDown™ for better thermal performance in wet, cold conditions
- Anti-compression pads for higher (warmer) clo values
- Optimized fill for a smaller packed size
- Shaped hood for more warmth and comfort
- Draft collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Pad loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Temperature Rating:
- 15°F / -10°C
- Stuffsack Size:
- 9” x 17” (22.9 cm x 43.2 cm)
- Total Weight:
- short: 2 lbs 6 oz (1078 g) / reg: 2 lbs 9 oz (1159 g) / long: 2 lbs 12 oz (1247 g)/ extra long: 2 lbs 15 oz (1335 g)
- Short Internal Length:
- 71.5 (182 cm)
- Short Maximum User Height:
- 5'6" (168 cm)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Regular Internal Length:
- 77.5" (197 cm)
- Regular Maximum User Height:
- 6' (183 cm)
- Long Internal Length:
- 83.5" (212 cm)
- Long Maximum User Height:
- 6'6" (198 cm)
Get crucial warmth with minimal bulk and weight with this thirty-five degree sleeping bag that's insulated with water-repellent 800-fill ProDown™ and crafted with a slimmer performance cut that features overlapping baffles to conserve heat. A center zip makes it easier ...
Kids will love bringing the comfort of home to the trail with this versatile durable mummy bag that’s constructed with Heatseeker™ Eco insulation to keep them toasty through three seasons unzips to lie flat and weights just under three pounds ...
You won’t have to sacrifice snuggling for the sake of warmth or weight with this two-person sleeping bag that features high-performance responsibly sourced ProDown™ insulation and an anti-compression Heatseeker™ Pro synthetic bottom layer for the utmost in backcountry comfort and ...
Kids will stay toasty warm in temperatures down to 20ºF when they snuggle up in this lightweight three-season hooded sleeping bag with a tapered youth-sized cut. Heatseeker™ Eco insulation offers an efficient warmth-to-weight ratio that's also highly compressible for easy ...