notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the BASE CAMP DUFFEL—XL in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,600 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 27, 2017 7:47:51 AM EDT
- The legendary expedition duffel is new and improved
- Generous 132-liter volume provides ideal storage during extended trips
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps with ergonomic fit
- New padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket and a new end-cap mesh sleeve pocket for more organization
- Rugged construction with water-resistant Base Camp material and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top
- Avg Weight:
- 4 lbs 6.9 oz (2010 g)
- 8055 in³ (132 liters)
- 17.72” x 29.73” x 17.72” (45 cm x 75.5 cm x 45 cm)
- 1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. Ballistic s nylon
Pack your flashlights and your foodstuffs in a single bag with this burly dual-compartment 52-liter duffel that features a waterproof insulated compartment to keep sandwiches and six-packs on ice sturdy reinforced seams and various handles for ease of transport.
We're bringing back our Soft Duffel that was introduced in '78 and reflects the signature durability simplicity and craftsmanship of an earlier era. Our original design was reproduced by a third-generation factory in Chicago and finished with leather from the ...
Whether you are training inside or outside this roomy 31.5-liter duffel has the space and features to keep all your workout gear organized. Use the two main zippered compartments to keep your sweaty clothes separate from your fresh clothes.