notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the BASE CAMP DUFFEL—LARGE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,450 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of November 23, 2017 3:38:40 PM EST
- The legendary expedition duffel is new and improved
- 95-liter volume provides ideal storage for trips lasting four days or more
- New end-cap zippered compartment allows you to separate wet clothes, dirty shoes or extra gear without sacrificing volume
- Mesh sleeve pocket in end-cap compartment for additional organization
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps with ergonomic fit
- New padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket
- Rugged construction with water-resistant Base Camp material and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top
- Avg Weight:
- 4 lbs 0.9 oz (1840 g)
- 5797 in³ (95 liters)
- 15.75” x 27.56” x 15.75” (40 cm x 70 cm x 40 cm)
- 1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. Ballistic s nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
We're bringing back our Soft Duffel that was introduced in '78 and reflects the signature durability simplicity and craftsmanship of an earlier era. Our original design was reproduced by a third-generation factory in Chicago and finished with leather from the ...
Whether you are training inside or outside this roomy 31.5-liter duffel has the space and features to keep all your workout gear organized. Use the two main zippered compartments to keep your sweaty clothes separate from your fresh clothes.
Your toothbrush and floss will never be more secure when stored in the Base Camp Travel Canister. While personal hygiene and yaks don't usually go hand-in-hand this canister brings the two together thanks to its burly fabric that's traditionally used ...