BASE CAMP DUFFEL—XXL UPDATED DESIGN
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the BASE CAMP DUFFEL—XXL UPDATED DESIGN in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,850 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 15, 2018 11:54:09 AM EST
- The legendary expedition duffel is new and improved
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps for an ergonomic fit with minimal twisting
- Padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket and an added end-cap mesh sleeve pocket for more organization
- Legendary rugged construction offers water-resistant Base Camp material, extra bartacks and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top
- New mesh-bag packaging contains the duffel in a clean format
- One size
- Avg Weight:
- 4 lbs 10.78 oz (2120 g)
- 9154 in³ (150 liters)
- 18.9" x 31.5" x 18.9" (48 cm x 80 cm x 48 cm)
- 1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. ballistic nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
We're bringing back our Soft Duffel that was introduced in '78 and reflects the signature durability simplicity and craftsmanship of an earlier era. Our original design was reproduced by a third-generation factory in Chicago and finished with leather from the ...
Whether you are training inside or outside this roomy 31.5-liter duffel has the space and features to keep all your workout gear organized. Use the two main zippered compartments to keep your sweaty clothes separate from your fresh clothes.
Your toothbrush and floss will never be more secure when stored in the Base Camp Travel Canister. While personal hygiene and yaks don't usually go hand-in-hand this canister brings the two together thanks to its burly fabric that's traditionally used ...