notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the ASSAULT 3 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 5,190 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 26, 2017 11:56:57 AM EDT
- Rugged, single-wall expedition tent engineered for high-altitude camps with exceptional breathability and stability
- Removable vestibule
- DryWall™ proprietary single skin provides unparalleled single-wall breathability
- Single door and escape-hatch back door
- Dual top vents increase breathability and stability
- Ample tabs for hanging stoves, drying lines or gear lofts
- Easy-pitch X-tent design
- DAC stakes
- Gear Loft sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Canopy Fabric: 50D DryWall™ durable ripstop polyester
- Floor Fabric: 40D ripstop nylon, 3000 mm PU coating, silicone water-resistant finish
- Mesh Fabric: 20D nylon lightweight mesh
- Vestibule Fabric: 30D durable ripstop nylon, 1500 mm PU coating, silicone water-resistant finish
- See the footprint this pairs with
- Trail Weight:
- 3 lbs 8 oz (1.59 kg)
- Total Weight:
- 5 lbs 10 oz (2.55 kg)
- Floor Area:
- 37.5 sqft (3.5 sqm)
- Vestibules Area:
- 14.5 sqft (1.4 sqm)
- Peak Height:
- 43 in (109 cm)
- Stuffsack Size:
- 8" x 23" (20.3 cm x 58.4 cm)
- Sleeping Capacity:
- Number of Doors:
compare similar products
Head out on backcountry adventures carrying a two-person double-door entry tent that delivers lightweight performance while maximizing internal space. The vaulted head and footbox at either side of the tent improve your clearance while crouching and laying down. On mild ...
Guaranteeing campground fun for the family this easy-pitch double-vestibule tent sleeps six and features an incredibly spacious interior with ample room to fully stand up. A mesh pocket props up a tablet for nighttime entertainment the whole family can enjoy ...
Virtually a portable chateau this durable single-wall tent boasts room for six people ceilings high enough to stand beneath large windows for expansive views and exceptional airflow and a color-coded easy-pitch design. Packs into a duffel-bag-style stuffsack for easy transport. ...
Head on a solo mission into the backcountry with a one-person tent that delivers lightweight performance without compromising head clearance when you're standing or laying down. On mild days when you camp without the fly the exposed mesh is colorblocked ...