notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the ALEUTIAN 40/4 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 990 - 1,090 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 27, 2017 7:46:44 AM EDT
- Three-season sleeping bag designed for warmth down to 40 degrees
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation composed of 30% post-consumer recycled material
- Wraparound footbox zipper allows the bag to lie flat
- Short side zipper so the bag acts more like bedding at home
- Roomy, comfort-oriented cut
- Draft collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Vaulted footbox keeps feet warm
- Temperature Rating:
- 40° F / 2° C
- Lower Limit:
- 42° F / 63° C
- 50° F / 10° C
- Heatseeker™ Eco
- Fill Weight:
- Reg: 14 oz (397 g) / Long: 15 oz (425 g)
- Stuffed Volume:
- 9" x 16" (23 cm x 41 cm)
- Total Weight:
- Reg: 2 lbs 3 oz (992 g) / Long: 2 lbs 6 oz (1077 g)
- Compressed Volume:
- 827 in³ (13.6 L)
Get crucial warmth with minimal bulk and weight with this thirty-five degree sleeping bag that's insulated with water-repellent 800-fill ProDown™ and crafted with a slimmer performance cut that features overlapping baffles to conserve heat. A center zip makes it easier ...
Shorten your gear checklist with a cozy two-person 20«F rectangular bag that lets you experience the outdoors side by side. Heatseeker™ insulation offers an efficient warmth-to-weight ratio that's also highly compressible for easy packing. The full-length zippers on each side ...
You won’t have to sacrifice snuggling for the sake of warmth or weight with this two-person sleeping bag that features high-performance responsibly sourced ProDown™ insulation and an anti-compression Heatseeker™ Pro synthetic bottom layer for the utmost in backcountry comfort and ...