notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the ALEUTIAN 35/2 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 990 - 1,090 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 26, 2017 7:11:15 AM EDT
- Insulated mummy bag designed for warmth in temps down to thrity degrees
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation composed of 30% post-consumer recycled material
- Wraparound footbox zipper allows the bag to lie flat
- Short side zipper so the bag acts more like bedding at home
- Comfort-oriented shape has a less tapered cut
- Draft collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Temperature Rating:
- En Lower Limit:
- En Comfort:
- Heatseeker Eco
- Fill Weight:
- Reg: 1 lb 2 oz (517 g) Long: 1 lb 5 oz (584 g)
- Total Weight:
- Reg: 2 lbs 5 oz (1062 g) Long: 2 lbs 8 oz (1149 g)
- Compressed Volume:
- Reg: 415 cuin (6.8 L)
- Stuffed Volume:
- 8" x 13" (20.3 cm x 33 cm)
- Fits Up To (IN.):
- Reg: 6' (183 cm) Long: 6'6" (198 cm)
- Shoulder Circ:
- Reg: 63" (160 cm) Long: 64" (163 cm)
compare similar products
Get crucial warmth with minimal bulk and weight with this thirty-five degree sleeping bag that's insulated with water-repellent 800-fill ProDown™ and crafted with a slimmer performance cut that features overlapping baffles to conserve heat. A center zip makes it easier ...
You won’t have to sacrifice snuggling for the sake of warmth or weight with this two-person sleeping bag that features high-performance responsibly sourced ProDown™ insulation and an anti-compression Heatseeker™ Pro synthetic bottom layer for the utmost in backcountry comfort and ...
Versatile twenty-degree mummy bag insulated with high-performance Heatseeker™ Pro for maximum heat keeps you warmer on cold wet nights during mountaineering and backpacking excursions three seasons out of the year. The offset quilted bottom reduces cold spots where your body ...