The North Face '90s Retro Jacket Styles
Timeless classics, The North Face retro jackets bring back the original '90s-inspired styles you love with an updated twist. Our original designs, including the Denali, Mountain Light and retro Nuptse jacket, come equipped with impressive technology that shields against the elements.
When shopping our collection of '90s retro jackets, consider the range of available materials and features:
- Responsibly sourced down-insulation that provides an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility.
- Stowable hoods that pack away into the collars.
- Durable, water-resistant shells for a comfortable and breathable fit.
- FUTURELIGHT fabric that delivers incredible breathability and waterproofing.
- Adjustable Velcro cuff tabs.
- Super-soft, 100-percent recycled polyester fleece.
- Woven overlays on the collars for superior heat retention.
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finishes that prevent water from saturating the exterior.
Whether skiing, climbing, hiking or hitting the streets, retro jackets from The North Face are classic icons updated with the modern technology you need to perform your best. Find the right retro puffer jackets, retro ski jackets and more '90s styles for your activities today.