MEN’S MOUNT ELBERT PARKA
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S MOUNT ELBERT PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Avg Weight:
- 1255 g (44.3 oz)
- Center Back:
- solid shell: HyVent™ 2L—100% nylon faille
- heather shell: HyVent™ 2L—100% polyester twill
- lining: 100% polyester taffeta
- 550 fill down, 120 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Insulated, fitted parka with waterproof exterior
- Pit-zip vents
- Key fob
- Raglan sleeves with gusset creates ease of movement
- Fixed hood with lay-flat construction
- Water-resistant Napoleon pocket on chest
- Sleeve metro-pass pocket and side-entry hand pockets
- Front zip with snap placket
- Velcro® tabs on sleeve cuffs
- Reflective logo on chest and back
This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
- Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
- Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 28, 2020 4:23:06 PM EDT