MEN’S CONDOR TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S CONDOR TRICLIMATE® JACKET in in size length is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,900 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 24, 2016 11:03:00 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof, breathable DryVent™ 2L shell with a removable soft shell inner jacket
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Removable, fully adjustable hood
- Pit-zip venting
- Exposed, molded-tooth front zip
- Two concealed secure-zip chest pockets
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- [Inner Jacket] 100% windproof fabric
- Zip hand pockets
- Avg Weight:
- 1200 g (42.3 oz)
- Center Back:
- 75D 156 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester
- 340 g/m² WindWall®—97% polyester, 3% elastane
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Get the versatile coverage you need this ski season with a customizable three-in-one jacket system that prepares you for unpredictable conditions. The exterior jacket is constructed of breathable TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock for water-resistant windproof protection when you're skiing on piste. ...
Designed to maximize your performance despite severe conditions in the backcountry this durable jacket delivers highly breathable waterproof protection and features two cargo pockets two large alpine pockets and an adjustable stowable hood for additional utility in the field.
This versatile waterproof backcountry tool is fully insulated with our ThermoBallâ¢ powered by PrimaLoftÂ® technology. The round synthetic-fiber clusters trap and retain heat to achieve phenomenal warmth in cold wet weather while remaining highly compressible.