notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S CONDOR TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,900 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 24, 2018 10:22:45 AM EDT
Designed for Skiing
Designed for Snowboarding
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof, breathable DryVent™ 2L shell with a removable soft shell inner jacket
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Removable, fully adjustable hood
- Pit-zip venting
- Exposed, molded-tooth front zip
- Two concealed secure-zip chest pockets
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- [Inner Jacket] 100% windproof fabric
- Zip hand pockets
- Avg Weight:
- 1200 g (42.3 oz)
- Center Back:
- 75D 156 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester
- 340 g/m² WindWall®—97% polyester, 3% elastane
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Get the versatile coverage you need this ski season with a customizable three-in-one jacket system that prepares you for unpredictable conditions. The exterior jacket is constructed of breathable TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock for water-resistant windproof protection when you're skiing on piste. ...
For unparalleled versatility on the trails this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a textured waterproof lined shell with a zip-out midweight hardface fleece for customizable insulation. Wear both jackets together in cold wet conditions or wear them separately as weather permits. ...
Always ready for long commutes in challenging ever-changing conditions this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a longer waterproof hooded shell with a shorter zip-in insulated liner jacket. Wear both jackets together for all-around weather protection or separately on milder days.
For on-mountain versatility and customized weather protection this alpine-specific jacket system pairs a waterproof streamlined shell with a reversible zip-in insulated (100 g) liner. The warm liner jacket can be removed during spring skiing conditions or worn as a standalone ...