notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the FURNACE 0/-18 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,390 - 2,590 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 24, 2017 9:28:48 AM EDT
- Sleeping bag insulated with water-resistant ProDown™ for warmth down to 0 degrees
- Goose down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Comfort-oriented shape
- Anti-compression layer on back composed of Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation
- Fitted hood for more warmth and comfort
- Draft collar prevents heat loss
- Vaulted footbox keeps feet warm
- Temperature Rating:
- 0°F / -18°C
- Lower Limit:
- 4°F / -16°C
- 17°F / -8°C
- 600 ProDown™
- Fill Weight:
- Reg:2 lbs 2 oz (964 g) / 2 lbs 5 oz (1049 g)
- Total Weight:
- Reg: 3 lbs 12 oz (1701 g) / Long: 3 lbs 15 oz (1786 g)
- Compressed Volume:
- 1138 in³ (18.6 L)
- Stuffed Volume:
- 10" x 18" (25 cm x 46 cm)
compare similar products
You won’t have to sacrifice snuggling for the sake of warmth or weight with this two-person sleeping bag that features high-performance responsibly sourced ProDown™ insulation and an anti-compression Heatseeker™ Pro synthetic bottom layer for the utmost in backcountry comfort and ...
Efficiently designed for reliable warmth in zero-degree weather this premier mummy bag delivers comfort at an incredibly low weight. Our 650-fill natural ProDown™ features a water-resistant finish to absorb less water and dry faster than traditional down.
Get equipped for your next expedition with this highly durable sleeping bag that's insulated with 800-fill goose down and offers a versatile 15 degree temperature rating for year-round use in a variety of cold climates. Part of the Summit Series™ ...
A dependable workhorse for expeditions in the world's harshest environments with temperatures down to -40 degrees this lofty Summit Series® bag is insulated with water-repellent 800-fill ProDown and constructed with a wider roomier cut and a center zip to make ...