At 6’2” and an athletic 185 pounds, Ian McIntosh towers over many other skiers, and his physical stature shows in his snow-carving style. With a blend of brute force, style, and raw talent, McIntosh unleashes his signature speed and aggression on some of the steepest faces around the world. From his background as an alpine racer, to his years at the top of the Freeskiing World Tour circuit, to his present spot as a veteran of the TGR filming roster, McIntosh keeps the pedal to the metal and continues to be one of the most exciting skiers to watch.
- Film segment in TGR's film Tight Loose, Paradise Waits, and Almost Ablaze
- Nominated for Best Air, Best Line and Male Skier Of The Year, Powder Awards 2015
- Two-time winner of Powder Magazines "Best Line" award
- 2017 Powder Magazine video award for "Best Line"
- Summited Denali and skied the "Orient" 2017
- Skied Pequeno Alpamayo in Bolivia 2017
- First Descent of the east face of the "Devils Thumb" near Petersburg, Alaska