BIG MT. SKIER
Burly switch landings in the backcountry may be what put Nick McNutt on the map, but don’t believe for a second that he’s a one trick pony. In addition to landing backwards like it’s no big deal, this BC local can rip huge mountain faces, technical park features, and Led Zeppelin riffs, all with a sense of ease. And it doesn’t hurt that he’s got a healthy dose of that Canadian-nice-guy thing going on too. Since his breakout part in TGR’s Almost Ablaze Nick has continued to impress with some killer video parts.
- if3 Awards Rookie of the Year (2014)
- Video parts in TGR’s The Co-Lab, Almost Ablaze, Tight Loose, and Paradise Waits
- Video part in Valhalla’s Sweetgrass
- Powder Awards Breakthrough Performer
- Powder Awards Best Powder
- Three-time nomination for Powder Award’s Best Male Performer