BIG MOUNTAIN SKIER
Johnny Collinson may look more like the frontman of a heavy metal band than a skier, but rest assured that behind the luscious blond hair and Crocodile Dundee outfits lies a talented and dedicated mountain athlete. Johnny (and his sister Angel, also a TNF athlete) grew up climbing and skiing in the mountains all over the US, two pursuits that have been his driving passion throughout his life. At the age of 17, he climbed the Seven Summits in a single year, the youngest to do so at the time. Since then, he’s been shredding hard and stacking plenty of jaw-dropping film parts with TGR and Sherpas Cinemas, with plenty of first descents along the way. And with a knack for hamming it up in front of the camera, you can count on seeing plenty more of him.
- Opening part in TGR’s "Tight Loose"
- 2nd Place, Red Bull ColdRush 2016
- Voted best Powder segment, 2014 Powder Awards
- Cover of Powder Magazine, December 2014
- Climbed the 'Seven Summits' in a single year at age 17