BIG MOUNTAIN SKIER
After graduating from Whitman College, the call of the mountains drew her to Squaw Valley, California, to put in what she thought would be a year-long stint as a ski bum. However, it only took a few freeskiing contests for Ingrid to realize that she had found her niche. Without doubt, she would be calling the mountains home for a long, long time.
- ESPN’s Real Women 2013 People’s Choice Winner
- Named a top 50 most influential action sports athlete by ESPN, 2013
- Ten-time Powder Awards Female Reader Poll Winner (two-time second place winner)
- Five-time Powder Awards Female Skier of the Year
- Powder Awards Breakthrough Performer in 2005
- 19 ski movie appearances for Matchstick Productions, Warren Miller, Sherpas Cinema, and the documentary “Steep”
- First ski descents in Greenland, Baffin Island, and 20,000ft Reddomaine Peak in China.
- Lineage film by Powder Productions, 2018