Driven and determined. That’s Emily in a nutshell. Born and raised in Boulder, CO, Emily Harrington has been climbing for most of her life and boasts an impressive list of achievements to show for it. After a decade of success in climbing competitions at the highest level, Emily’s adventurous spirit has led her to blaze new trails in the mountains, notching first female ascents on some of the hardest technical routes around the globe, free climbing big walls, and summiting the world's tallest peaks.
- Five-time sport climbing US National Champion
- First female ascent of multiple 5.14 sport climbs
- Free climbed 'Golden Gate' on El Capitan, Yosemite (5.13b, 41 pitches)
- Winner of the women’s division at Ouray Ice Festival 2012
- Summited Mt Everest in 2012
- Summited Cho Oyu (sixth tallest peak in the world) in 2016, achieving a speed record (2 weeks, door to door) and complete ski descent from the summit