A Jackson Hole local since the tender age of seven, Blake Paul (AKA “the Backcountry Prince”) is completely at home in the snow. Thanks to this background, and the mentorship of legends like fellow TNF athlete Mark Carter, Paul has developed a unique, casual style that makes any video part of his a joy to watch. It doesn’t matter whether he’s tackling rails in the city or floating off of enormous natural features in the backcountry, he makes every trick look as easy as tying your shoes. Earning top honors like the opening spot in Snowboarder’s award-winning film ‘Foreword’, Blake continues to charge hard and evolve his style to remain at the forefront of snowboarding.
- 3rd, USASA Nationals 2010
- 2nd, King of the Wasatch
- Ranked top 5 in USASA Men’s Open Class Slopestyle
- Opening part in Snowboarder Magazine’s “Foreword”
- Cover of Transworld Snowboarding
- Nominated Rookie of the Year for Transworld Snowboarding