WOMEN'S BACK-TO-BERKELEY BOOT II
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S BACK-TO-BERKELEY BOOT II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 20, 2019 4:55:59 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- UPPER/ Durable, water-resistant, element-shedding 100% recycled P.E.T ripstop upper
- Waterproof suede mudguard
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- 100 g PrimaLoft® Eco Insulation
- Gusseted tongue
- OrthoLite® sockliner
- BOTTOM/ Die-cut EVA midsole
- Durable TNF™ Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs
- *Gift box not available for this item
- Approx Weight:
- ½ pair: 12.5 oz (354 g) / pair: 1 lb 9 oz (708 g) *based on Women’s 7
- 4.75 (12 cm)
- 12.25" (31 cm)
- Limited one-year warranty
A waterproof bulletproof 8-inch tall boot that's engineered to navigate harsh terrain in sub-zero Arctic conditions and crafted with 400 g PrimaLoft® for adequate insulation in extreme cold. Finished with temperature-sensitive lugs that are designed for unrivaled grip and performance ...