WOMEN’S SICKLINE INSULATED PANTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S SICKLINE INSULATED PANTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 20, 2017 3:13:17 PM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Waterproof, lightly insulated big-mountain riding pants with two-way mechanical stretch
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops with clip integration connects jacket to pant waistband
- Kissing welt, water-resistant, zip hand pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) zip cargo pocket with phone pocket and bellow
- Flap-cover, water-resistant, zip inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Reinforced cuffs with cuff-zip gussets
- StretchVent™ gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook
- Chimney Venting™ system
- Avg Weight:
- 663 g (23.39 oz)
- S 30", R 32", L 34"
- 160D x 140D 139 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch
- 60 g/40 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- 30D 47 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Dial in your lower half with the durable protection of these classic waterproof ski pants that feature a zippered thigh cargo pocket. These all-mountain pants are constructed with fully sealed seams and a durable HyVent® exterior for reliable all-day waterproofing ...
Carve up the hill in waterproof lightly insulated pants that are crafted with four-way stretch for improved mobility. The Chimney Venting™ system maintains continuous airflow by allowing hot air to rise through the stretch mesh gaiter and escape through the ...