notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S CONDOR TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,900 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 25, 2018 4:32:00 PM EDT
Designed for Skiing
Designed for Snowboarding
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof, breathable DryVent™ 2L shell with a removable soft shell inner jacket
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Removable, fully adjustable hood
- Pit-zip venting
- Exposed, molded-tooth front zip
- Two concealed secure-zip chest pockets
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- [Inner Jacket] 100% windproof fabric
- Zip hand pockets
- Avg Weight:
- 1200 g (42.3 oz)
- Center Back:
- 75D 156 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester
- 340 g/m² WindWall®—97% polyester, 3% elastane
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Ready to ski through snowstorms or tackle tall snowbanks this waterproof windproof snowsports jacket remains warm in cold conditions with ample insulation at the core (200 g) and slightly less in the sleeves (150 g) and hood (100 g). Fully ...
Kids will appreciate the magic of family hikes in the rain with this lightweight yet extremely durable jacket that features waterproof and windproof DryVent™ fabric and a Velcro® flap to lock out moisture. Reflective logos add visibility even in low ...
For unparalleled versatility on the trails this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a textured waterproof lined shell with a zip-out midweight hardface fleece for customizable insulation. Wear both jackets together in cold wet conditions or wear them separately as weather permits. ...