notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the BASALT 40/4 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,790 - 1,890 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 28, 2017 9:25:16 PM EDT
- Insulated sleeping bag designed for temps down to 40 degrees
- 550-fill water-resistant ProDown™ for thermal warmth in wet, cold conditions
- Anti-compression layer composed of Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation
- Rectangular comfort fit
- Wraparound footbox zipper allows the bag to lie flat
- Temperature Rating:
- 550 ProDown
- Fill Weight:
- Reg: 1 lb 2 oz (513 g) Long: 1 lb 6oz (612 g)
- Total Weight:
- Reg: 2 lbs 7 oz (1099 g) Long: 2 lbs 11 oz (1228 g)
- Stuffed Volume:
- 8" x 13" (20.3 cm x 33 cm)
- Fits Up To (IN.):
- Reg: 6' (183 cm) Long: 6'6" (198 cm)
- Shoulder Circ:
- Reg: 66" (168 cm) Long: 68" (173 cm)
compare similar products
Get crucial warmth with minimal bulk and weight with this thirty-five degree sleeping bag that's insulated with water-repellent 800-fill ProDown™ and crafted with a slimmer performance cut that features overlapping baffles to conserve heat. A center zip makes it easier ...
Shorten your gear checklist with a cozy two-person 20«F rectangular bag that lets you experience the outdoors side by side. Heatseeker™ insulation offers an efficient warmth-to-weight ratio that's also highly compressible for easy packing. The full-length zippers on each side ...
On cool nights at the campground when temperatures remain above 20 degrees get modern synthetic-insulated performance in the familiar shape of a classic old-school rectangular bag. The full-length zippers on each side can be unzipped to allow the bag to ...