We’ve teamed up with AllTrails to help you find your new favorite trail to hike, bike or run—just waiting to be explored in your own backyard.
AllTrails makes it easy to find a nearby route: you can filter by length, difficulty, dog or kid-friendliness, and more. And with our curated list of hidden local gems, hiking tips, and personalized gear recommendations, you'll have everything you need to get out and enjoy Mother Nature.
We’re just as excited as you are to get outside again. Our passion for exploration is only matched by our commitment to protecting the health of the lands and communities we love. As you prepare to get back out there, keep these tips in mind:
- Follow the guidelines of your local government and Centers for Disease Control.
- If you are not feeling well, stay home. Remember to cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing.
- Practice hand hygiene throughout the day, especially after sneezing, coughing, touching your mouth/face, or caring for a sick person.
- Comply with all closures and practice social distancing of six feet or more to protect others around you.
- Do not gather in large groups and avoid handshakes and hugging during this time.
- Bring soap or hand sanitizer and appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
- Keep objectives conservative to avoid risk and preserve medical resources.
- Avoid unnecessary travel and explore locally.
- For more safe hiking tips, visit Recreate Responsibly.
Turn your passion for adventure into Rewards. Join VIPeak to earn Points on every purchase, plus be the first to know about product launches, exclusive offers and more.
FIND YOUR NEXT GREAT ADVENTURE
Explore AllTrails and access the largest collection of hand-curated trail guides to help you get outside with confidence.