Women's Inlux Dryvent Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Inlux Dryvent Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,260 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 20, 2019 1:20:51 AM EDT
Designed for City
- Slim Fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2L fabric with mesh lining in body and taffeta lining in sleeves and hood
- Fabric features a striated texture for a soft, heathered look
- Removable hood with back adjust
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front zip with interior storm flap
- Exterior storm flap at waist provides coverage for hand pocket zips
- Interior, drawcord waist adjust
- Partial elastic-bound cuffs for a clean front and secure fit
- Drop-tail hem
- 40D x 70D 109g/m2 DryVent 2L; 89% nylon 11% polyester
- Body Lining:
- 40D 50g/m2 100% polyester mesh
- Sleeve and Hood lining:
- 70D 63g/m2 100% nylon taffeta
This updated version of our innovative Apex Flex GTX® Jacket combines a waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® membrane with a soft-woven face and lightweight stretch-knit backer to deliver infallible three-layer protection from the elements.
From singletrack to city streets this media-compatible jacket will protect you against spring’s unruly wind and water. 360-degree reflectivity will make sure you’re seen when visibility goes south and the elasticated cuffs and hem will help shield from the cold. ...
The evolution of a legend. This iconic jacket is constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and ...
Traverse the toughest terrain in no time with these award-winning ultralight race-ready trail runners designed in collaboration with TNF ultrarunner Rob Krar. This water-resistant and windproof hooded running shell packs down to the size of your fist. Our lightest layer ...