WOMEN’S IMMACULATOR PARKA
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S IMMACULATOR PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 21, 2017 10:11:29 AM EST
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Highly-compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
- Lightweight, incredibly warm 800 fill down parka
- Alpine fit
- 800 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) for superior, compressible warmth
- Fixed, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks
- Drop-tail hem for extra coverage and warmth
- Secure-zip pockets are pack friendly, generous and easy to access
- Internal zip chest pocket on right inside chest
- Internal mesh stowpocket on left inside chest
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Avg Weight:
- 656 g (23.17 oz)
- Center Back:
- 20D x 30D 56% nylon, 44% polyester hex ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 800 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Dropping temps and wind tunnels between city buildings are no match for this 550-fill down insulated hooded jacket that's crafted with a waterproof exterior and a 34-inch length with a droptail hem for additional coverage. Our premium waterproof winter parka ...
Stay warmer while navigating from point A to B with the reliable thermal protection of this fully featured 550-fill down jacket that offers a water-repellent finish angled quilting a two-way front zipper for improved ventilation and a detachable hood.
Max out your days on the hill with a three-in-one snowsports jacket that features a waterproof exterior and delivers customizable coverage through the entire ski season. Zip in the midweight Silken fleece liner for extra warmth on the slopes or ...
Ski from the first chair of the season through closing day with the versatile protection of this 3-in-1 ski jacket that pairs a waterproof windproof hooded shell with a zip-in PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ liner jacket for warmth in wet cold conditions. ...