notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S HYPERAIR GORE-TEX® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of November 18, 2017 8:25:13 AM EST
Designed for Running
- Gore-Tex® Active jacket sheds wind, rain and sweat for premier running protection in the wettest conditions
- Waterproof, windproof Gore-Tex® Active is exceptionally lightweight and offers the most breathable Gore-Tex® protection available
- GORE® SHAKEDRY™ technology permanently repels water to avoid wetting out
- Extremely breathable construction reduces sweat accumulation to avoid clammy discomfort
- Adjustable hood and hem
- Articulated sleeves with adjustable cuffs
- Waterproof polyurethane (PU) zippers
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Media compatibility
- Internal stow pocket
- Reflective logo
- To wash: Zip zippers, close fasteners and turn inside-out.
- 193 g/m²
- 100% nylon Gore-Tex® Active
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Drop into remote mountain zones in the most demanding locations in the world with the nearly indestructible protection of this 70D Gore-Tex® Pro 3L waterproof Steep Series jacket. A purpose-built exterior chest pocket secures a radio transceiver and a water-resistant ...
Ready to rough it when facing wet conditions and gnarly terrain this technical waterproof rain shell is ultralight (10.93 oz.) yet hyper-durable thanks to our FuseForm™ construction that seamlessly integrates strong nylon yarns at the shoulders and breathable polyester yarns ...
Ready for vertical movement this technical waterproof rain shell is ultralight (14.11 oz.) yet hyper-durable thanks to our FuseForm™ construction that seamlessly integrates strong nylon yarns at the shoulders and breathable polyester yarns through the torso for targeted abrasion resistance. ...
Designed for weight-bearing pursuits in alpine environments this low-profile waterproof shell jacket is crafted with our progressive single-piece FuseForm™ construction to integrate abrasion-resistant zones in critical areas and reduce overall weight while providing total protection from the elements.