notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S FREE THINKER JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 23, 2017 8:45:25 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Big-mountain riding jacket crafted of waterproof, durable GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible, fixed hood
- Bonded brim
- YKK® matte polyurethane (PU) center front zip
- YKK® matte PU zip chest pocket
- YKK® PU zip chest pocket with radio-holder pocket
- PU pit-zip vents
- Bonded, flap-cover, water-resistant zip wrist utility pocket with goggle cloth
- Bonded, flap-cover, water-resistant zip hand pockets
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Hook-and-loop, adjustable, bonded cuff tabs
- Internal water-resistant, insulated phone pocket
- Internal stretch-mesh goggle/lens pocket
- Internal stretch-mesh stash pocket
- Articulated stretch woven powder skirt with bonded tabs with silicon gripper elastic
- Clip integration easily connects jacket to pant waistband
- Adjustable hem
- Avg Weight:
- 685 g (24.16 oz)
- Center Back:
- 70D 156 g/m² (5.5 oz/yd²) GORE-TEX® Pro 3L—100% nylon plain weave with woven ripstop backer
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Inspired by the look on the European alpine scene this refined all-mountain snowsports jacket keeps you dialed whether you’re carving turns at Chamonix or Crested Butte. The waterproof breathable fully seam sealed HyVent® 2L nylon stretch exterior allows for unrestricted ...
Battle the elements while skinning uphill from base camp or drop in high above the tree line with the protection of our most technically advanced waterproof jacket that integrates four-way stretch with targeted abrasion resistance using our FuseForm™ construction technique. ...
An ideal layer for fall runs in crisp conditions this wind- and water-resistant jacket features body-mapped ventilation and wicking FlashDry™ technology to dramatically improve drying time and breathability. The lightweight construction provides adequate protection in moderate conditions when you need ...
An incredibly versatile training layer this French terry jacket is reinforced for both weather and abrasion resistance and features a deep back pleat to increase your range of motion. Media-compatible zip pockets securely hold your essentials.