Women's Corefire Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Corefire Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Avg Weight:
- 820 g (1 lb 12.9 oz)
- Length from center back:
- 56D x 50D 92 g/m² GORE WINDSTOPPERÂ®â€”100% polyester
- body insulation:
- 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- hood, side panels and underarm insulation:
- mapped 100 g PrimaLoft® Black Insulation
- Machine Wash
- Lifetime warranty
- Standard fit
- Dedicated hood
- Snap-away powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Zippered chest and hand pockets
- Internal media pocket with media port
- Internal, stretch goggle pocket
- Underarm vents
- Zippered wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Integrated cuff gusset
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
PrimaLoft® insulation is the world’s best down alternative for wet-weather insulating performance. Each series achieves comfort in any condition by delivering warmth without bulk, water resistance and compressibility that mimics goose down.
The specially engineered GORE WINDSTOPPER® membrane provides wind protection and stabilizes the microclimate close to the skin by allowing excess moisture to escape while preventing unwanted moisture from coming back in.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 1, 2020 4:44:04 PM EDT