notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S ALEUTIAN 20/-7 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,090 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 23, 2017 7:50:11 AM EDT
- Women-specific sleeping bag designed for warmth down to 20 degrees
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation composed of 30% post-consumer recycled material
- Wraparound footbox zipper allows the bag to lie flat
- Short side zipper so the bag acts more like bedding at home
- Roomy, comfort-oriented cut
- Draft collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Vaulted footbox keeps feet warm
- Temperature Rating:
- 20° F / 7° C
- Lower Limit:
- 5° F / -36° C
- 18° F / -8° C
- Fill Weight:
- Reg: 3 lbs 6 oz (1531 g) / Long: 3 lbs 12 oz (1701 g)
- Total Weight:
- Reg: 4 lbs 7 oz (2013 g) / Long: 4 lbs 15 oz (2240 g)
- Compression Volume:
- 1568 in³ (25.7 L)
- Stuffed Volume:
- 11" x 20" (28 cm x 51 cm)
compare similar products
Reg: 4 lbs 7 oz (2183 g)
11" x 20" (28 cm x 50.8 cm)
Shorten your gear checklist with a cozy two-person 20«F rectangular bag that lets you experience the outdoors side by side. Heatseeker™ insulation offers an efficient warmth-to-weight ratio that's also highly compressible for easy packing. The full-length zippers on each side ...
You won’t have to sacrifice snuggling for the sake of warmth or weight with this two-person sleeping bag that features high-performance responsibly sourced ProDown™ insulation and an anti-compression Heatseeker™ Pro synthetic bottom layer for the utmost in backcountry comfort and ...
Efficiently designed for reliable warmth in zero-degree weather this premier mummy bag delivers comfort at an incredibly low weight. Our 650-fill natural ProDown™ features a water-resistant finish to absorb less water and dry faster than traditional down.
Get your camp on with this three-season sleeping bag featuring responsibly sourced 800-fill ProDownâ¢ that retains its loft in wet conditions and our innovative ThermoBaffleâ¢ construction that traps heat in seamless baffles for unprecedented warmth and durability in an extremely ...