notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S SICKLINE PANTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,194 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 24, 2017 6:29:36 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Waterproof big-mountain riding shell pants with two-way stretch
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops with clip integration connects jacket to pant waistband
- Water-resistant, kissing welt, zip hand pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) zip cargo pocket with phone pocket and bellow
- Water-resistant, flap-cover, zip inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Reinforced cuffs with cuff-zip gussets
- Stretch gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook
- Avg Weight:
- 649 g (22.89 oz)
- S 30", R 32", L 34"
- 160D x 140D 139 g/m² (4.1 oz/yd²) DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch
- 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Rip down never-ending powder runs and crush more vertical miles wearing these ultra-durable Gore-Tex® Pro shell bibs that can handle all-day abuse in the backcountry. The durable Gore-Tex® Pro 3L exterior resists abrasion and delivers waterproof and windproof protection in ...
Our equivalent of big-mountain armor these hyper-durable waterproof pants are constructed with our new FuseForm™ technique that seamlessly integrates four-way stretch with targeted abrasion resistance. In high-wear areas around the knees and seat midweight nylon fuses with a heavier weight ...
This insulated water-resistant freeride parka is long on style with a 34.25" back hem for extra coverage while waiting to drop into the pipe or riding the chair. The adjustable hood of this ultra-warm jacket has removable faux-fur trim. Rider-specific ...
A casual soft-shell jacket that doesn't slack on slopestyle performance. Available in regular-medium 31.5-inch long Classic fit or medium-large Super-Park fit that adjusts from 31.5-inches to 34-inches long. This waterproof jacket is packed with rider specific features including: pit-zip vents ...