notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the YOUTH RECON SQUASH BACKPACK in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 23, 2018 10:04:38 AM EDT
Endorsed by the ACA
Maximize your visibility in low light for improved safety.
- Kids' sized backpack with a main compartment for binders, folders and even a lunch box
- Designed for kids age six to ten
- External zippered pocket for smaller trinkets and treasures
- Comfortable, stitched-foam back panel
- Mesh water bottle pockets can double as treasure keepers
- Reflective bike-light loop
- Breakaway sternum straps designed specifically for kids
- Roughly half the size of our popular adult Recon pack and built to mirror its larger sibling’s aesthetics
- Internal name label so they’ll never lose their bag
- Lifetime warranty
- Avg Weight:
- 14.46 oz (410 g)
- Lifetime Warranty
- 1037 in³ (17 liters)
- 16” x 11.25” x 6” (41 cm x 29 cm x 15 cm)
- 600D polyester, 1200D polyester
Stash your gear quickly and hit the road in our redesigned 28-liter Borealis backpack that's constructed with a new suspension system for all-day comfort. The main compartment features a padded fleece-lined 15" laptop sleeve and the front compartment is equipped ...
The completely redesigned 26-liter Jester backpack doesn't play around when it comes to protecting and organizing your gear. The main compartment features a padded 15" laptop sleeve. Lash additional layers or equipment to the bungee cords crisscrossing the front of ...
Navigate your day efficiently from your morning commute to your evening training session at the gym with the 27-liter Pivoter backpack that's designed with a D-door opening for quick-access to the main compartment. The main compartment features an organizational panel ...