Youth Freedom Insulated Anorak
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Youth Freedom Insulated Anorak in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,300 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 15, 2019 10:19:40 PM EDT
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam-sealed
- Pullover hoodie with zip at side seam for easy on/off
- Fixed hood
- Zippered pass pocket on left sleeve
- Zippered kangaroo hand pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Note: Colors are split between Girls’ and Boys’
- Avg Weight:
- 640 g (22.6 oz)
- Center Back:
- 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester micro-dobby with durable water-resistant (DWR) finish
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Heatseeker™ Eco 50% post-consumer recycled polyester insulation: 120 g in body; 80 g in sleeves; 60 g in hood
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
- Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
- Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average
He won’t stop skiing until the lifts stop spinning with this ski jacket that pairs a waterproof seam-sealed shell with built-in insulation for reliable warmth and protection in any conditions. Mountain-specific features include a powder skirt glove clips and goggle ...
He’ll own the back bowls in this weatherproof retro-inspired ski jacket featuring varied insulation that places the most warmth (120 g) at the core slightly less (80 g) in the sleeves and light insulation (60 g) in the hood. Modern ...