YOUTH APEX+ ETIP™ GLOVES
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the YOUTH APEX+ ETIP™ GLOVES in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 11, 2018 7:34:50 AM EST
Designed for Hiking
Designed for Training
Durable Water Repellent
- Versatile, lightly insulated soft-shell Etip™ glove that's touchscreen-compatible
- 100% windproof fabric
- U|R® Powered soft shell at palm for five-finger touchscreen capability
- Soft shell on back of hands blocks wind and moisture and keeps hands warm and dry
- Heatseeker™ insulation provides extra warmth
- Silicone gripper palm provides superior grip
- Youth-specific 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Pull tab on cuff for easy on/off
- soft shell with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- soft shell with U
- R® Powered conductive technology
- Back of hand insulation:
- 100 g Heatseeker™
- Palm overlay:
- synthetic suede with silicone gripper print
- brushed tricot
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Lightweight arm warmers designed to shield your arms from the elements and the scorching sun. Layer with short-sleeve shirts for customizable coverage and essential UPF 50 protection. These moisture-wicking arm warmers have a touch of stretch to reduce chafing as ...
Made with a four-way stretch fabric that hugs your hands Polartec® Power Stretch® is a very breathable quick-drying material ideal to sport on cold weather runs rides or any similar aerobic activity. Designed to wick moisture away from your skin ...
Our most technically advanced modular mountaineering glove system is constructed with GORE?TEX® Pro 3L and delivers fully taped waterproof and highly breathable protection. Finished with a versatile removable Polartec® Wind Pro® liner with PrimaLoft® insulation.