WOMEN’S VERTO APPROACH III
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S VERTO APPROACH III in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,200 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 8, 2016 12:59:39 AM EST
Partially blocks rain/snow to increase breathability.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces.
- Women-specific Verto Approach III blurs the line between trail running and the approach
- Upper: Suede vamp and mudguard for traction and durability on rocks
- Welded-TPU midfoot support
- Molded-rubber toe cap
- Breathable-mesh quarter panel
- Extended eyerow for a customizable and snug forefoot fit
- Sole Unit: CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- High-abrasion, textile-infused, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Vibram® sticky rubber outsole with lug patterns for traction on mixed terrain and rocks
- 10.1 oz (287 g) based on Women’s 7
- Limited one-year warranty
Move fast and light on the trails with a protective hiking shoe that features Cradle™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on wet or dry terrain. ...
Navigate technical terrain during backcountry excursions with a lightweight waterproof mid-cut hiking shoe that offers reliable cushioning and support. Waterproof leather and HydroSeal® construction seals out moisture when hiking through wet environments. Crafted with Snake Plate™ and EVA Cradle™ ...
Ideal for technical hikes when you're carrying a heavy pack this waterproof Gore-Tex shoe features a supportive internal cable cinch and a hiking specific midsole that features our improved Ultra Protect Cradle Guide technology for better ankle stability.
Maximize your performance on demanding mixed terrain wearing this best-in-class half-crampon mountaineering boot that's handcrafted in Italy with European build. A breathable waterproof GORE-TEX® lining keeps moisture from seeping into the boots as you scale the mountain. TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability ...