notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S VERTO APPROACH III in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,200 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 24, 2017 12:51:44 PM EST
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Women-specific Verto Approach III blurs the line between trail running and the approach
- Upper: Suede vamp and mudguard for traction and durability on rocks
- Welded-TPU midfoot support
- Molded-rubber toe cap
- Breathable-mesh quarter panel
- Extended eyerow for a customizable and snug forefoot fit
- Sole Unit: CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- High-abrasion, textile-infused, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Vibram® sticky rubber outsole with lug patterns for traction on mixed terrain and rocks
- 10.1 oz (287 g) based on Women’s 7
- Limited one-year warranty
Follow the North Country Trail through Wisconsin’s Penokee Range in these lightweight waterproof women’s hiking boots that feature breathable closed mesh to protect and ventilate feet and 4-mm self-cleaning lugs for superior traction even after muddy trail sections.
Whether you’re hiking the Southwest’s 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England you’ll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoam™. A breathable waterproof Gore-Text® membrane helps feet ...
Navigate technical terrain during backcountry excursions with a lightweight waterproof mid-cut hiking shoe that offers reliable cushioning and support. Waterproof leather and HydroSeal® construction seals out moisture when hiking through wet environments. Crafted with Snake Plate™ and EVA Cradle™ ...
When the leaves start falling and the temperature starts dropping these PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulated boots will keep your feet toasty. Water-resistant materials shed snow and IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs give you traction on icy surfaces.