notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S VERTO APPROACH III in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,200 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 25, 2018 4:06:17 AM EDT
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Women-specific Verto Approach III blurs the line between trail running and the approach
- Upper: Suede vamp and mudguard for traction and durability on rocks
- Welded-TPU midfoot support
- Molded-rubber toe cap
- Breathable-mesh quarter panel
- Extended eyerow for a customizable and snug forefoot fit
- Sole Unit: CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- High-abrasion, textile-infused, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Vibram® sticky rubber outsole with lug patterns for traction on mixed terrain and rocks
- 10.1 oz (287 g) based on Women’s 7
- Limited one-year warranty
Whether you’re hiking the Southwest’s 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England you’ll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoam™ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-Text® membrane helps feet stay ...
Go from section hiker to thru-hiker in these exceptionally comfortable hiking shoes that feature XtraFoam™ midsole technology for lasting support and stability and a highly breathable waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane for infallible protection from any conditions.
Ignore cold weather with below-the-calf winter boots that are insulated with 200 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco for long-lasting warmth. Waterproof suede and water-resistant 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop repel snow and slush.