Women's Unlimited Down Hybrid Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Unlimited Down Hybrid Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,536 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Now offering free online returns on all orders shipped to Canada.
- Slim fit
- Hyperarticulated fit built around skiing and riding
- DWR finish
- Woven-baffle construction integrates two pieces of fabric into one to create stitchless, non-bonded baffles
- Fixed, Lycra®-bound, under-helmet hood
- Highly breathable, stretch-woven fabric on arms, sides, hem and hood for improved comfort, durability and moisture transport
- Secure-zip, pack-friendly chest pockets/vents that align with the Purist Jacket
- Integrated thumbhole cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- Avg Weight:
- 360 g (12.7 oz)
- Length from center back:
- 20D 89 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop 3D woven baffle with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- hood, sleeves, lower-body panels:
- 40D x 20D 88 g/m² 88% nylon, 12% elastane with DWR finish
- 800 fill goose down in body, certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union;40 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation in lower-body panels and hood
- Machine Wash
- Lifetime warranty
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.