notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S ULTRA VERTICAL GORE-TEX® in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,400 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 20, 2017 8:49:50 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Best-in-class waterproof protection for inclement weather.
- High-performance trail running shoes built for steep ascents and descents
- Quarter geo cable construction offers an outstanding fit
- TPU cable housing provides rugged, protective midfoot support
- Open mesh with a protective tight weave on the outer layer offers breathability and protection from debris
- Welded-suede tongue and derby construction provide a great fit while your foot is flexed
- Reinforced toe offers protection
- FlashDry™ collar lining keeps your feet cool and dry
- OrthoLite® footbed
- 6 mm offset forefoot with EVA underfoot
- Dual-density CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole tuned for anatomical cushioning when ascending and descending
- More-resiliant EVA in top layer of midsole for stability
- More-cushioned EVA in bottom layer of midsole for increased comfort
- ESS Snake Plate™ for rock protection
- Vibram® Megagrip sole for durable, sticky traction in all conditions with 5 mm lugs anatomically oriented for ascending and descending
- Approx Weight (½ PAIR):
- 10.7 oz (305 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty