notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S ULTRA TR II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 26, 2017 8:12:34 AM EDT
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
- Our update to the award-winning Ultra TR has the same level of traction and a featherlight ripstop upper
- The Ultra Series provides critical impact and element protection while eliminating excess weight for unrivaled performance on any terrain
- Upper: Cross-country-spike-inspired, ripstop-tent-fabric upper
- Pebax® heel CRADLE™ for support and proper foot positioning
- Glove-like heel fit with protective suede overlays
- Suede forefoot and toe protection
- Bottom: 16 mm/8 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Dual-injection-molded, EVA CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole platform
- Vibram® full-length road-to-trail outsole engineered for optimal traction and balance
- 8 mm offset
- Approx Weight (1/2 pair):
- 6.6 oz (188 g) based on Women's 7
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Whether youâre hiking the Southwestâs 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England youâll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoamâ¢ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-TextÂ® membrane helps feet stay ...
Cover more miles with the protection and support of a mid-cut hiker that features a waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane. A full-foot plate and Cradle™ technology in the midsole deliver a stable ride by naturally absorbing impact and correcting the mechanics ...
Follow the North Country Trail through Wisconsin’s Penokee Range in these lightweight waterproof women’s hiking boots that feature breathable closed mesh to protect and ventilate feet and 4-mm self-cleaning lugs for superior traction even after muddy trail sections.