notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S ULTRA TR II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,100 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 28, 2017 11:29:24 PM EDT
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
- Our update to the award-winning Ultra TR has the same level of traction and a featherlight ripstop upper
- The Ultra Series provides critical impact and element protection while eliminating excess weight for unrivaled performance on any terrain
- Upper: Cross-country-spike-inspired, ripstop-tent-fabric upper
- Pebax® heel CRADLE™ for support and proper foot positioning
- Glove-like heel fit with protective suede overlays
- Suede forefoot and toe protection
- Bottom: 16 mm/8 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Dual-injection-molded, EVA CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole platform
- Vibram® full-length road-to-trail outsole engineered for optimal traction and balance
- 8 mm offset
Follow the North Country Trail through Wisconsin’s Penokee Range in these lightweight waterproof women’s hiking boots that feature breathable closed mesh to protect and ventilate feet and 4-mm self-cleaning lugs for superior traction even after muddy trail sections.
Push on through any weather and terrain with these premium women-specific lightweight mid-height hikers featuring Gore-Tex® SURROUND™ waterproof material. Strategically placed mesh of different densities adds breathability and durability where you need them most while the dual-density CRADLE™ ...
Move fast and light on the trails with a protective hiking shoe that features Cradle™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on wet or dry terrain. ...
Navigate technical terrain during backcountry excursions with a lightweight waterproof mid-cut hiking shoe that offers reliable cushioning and support. Waterproof leather and HydroSeal® construction seals out moisture when hiking through wet environments. Crafted with Snake Plate™ and EVA Cradle™ ...