WOMEN'S ULTRA TR II
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S ULTRA TR II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,100 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 9, 2016 1:49:04 PM EST
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces.
- Our update to the award-winning Ultra TR has the same level of traction and a featherlight ripstop upper
- The Ultra Series provides critical impact and element protection while eliminating excess weight for unrivaled performance on any terrain
- Upper: Cross-country-spike-inspired, ripstop-tent-fabric upper
- Pebax® heel CRADLE™ for support and proper foot positioning
- Glove-like heel fit with protective suede overlays
- Suede forefoot and toe protection
- Bottom: 16 mm/8 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Dual-injection-molded, EVA CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole platform
- Vibram® full-length road-to-trail outsole engineered for optimal traction and balance
- 8 mm offset
- Approx Weight (1/2 pair):
- 6.6 oz (188 g) based on Women's 7
- Limited One-Year Warranty
A waterproof bulletproof 8-inch tall boot that's engineered to navigate harsh terrain in sub-zero Arctic conditions and crafted with 400 g PrimaLoft® for adequate insulation in extreme cold. Finished with temperature-sensitive lugs that are designed for unrivaled grip and performance ...
Move fast and light on the trails with a protective hiking shoe that features Cradle™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on wet or dry terrain. ...
Navigate technical terrain during backcountry excursions with a lightweight waterproof mid-cut hiking shoe that offers reliable cushioning and support. Waterproof leather and HydroSeal® construction seals out moisture when hiking through wet environments. Crafted with Snake Plate™ and EVA Cradle™ ...
Ideal for technical hikes when you're carrying a heavy pack this waterproof Gore-Tex shoe features a supportive internal cable cinch and a hiking specific midsole that features our improved Ultra Protect Cradle Guide technology for better ankle stability.