notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S ULTRA MT WINTER in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,700 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 19, 2017 9:43:57 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Women-specific trail-running shoe performs in varied conditions and terrain
- Breathable vamp with splash-proof HydroSeal® to keep feet dry
- Shrouded, zippered upper keeps debris out
- Sailcloth material on heel provides lightweight durability in this high-wear zone
- Textured screen in the heel allows for snowshoe compatibility
- Strong, textured screens in the toe provide extra durability
- FlashDry™ collar lining keeps you cool and dry
- Internal heel grab and oversized zipper pull make it easy to put on, even with gloves
- Two-piece midsole for heel and forefoot cushioning
- ESS plate from the midfoot to the forefoot for energy return and stone protection
- EVA inserts in heel and forefoot for increased cushioning
- Vibram® Icetrek™ outsole for superior grip on icy surfaces
- Widely spaced, chevron-shaped, self-cleaning lugs
- 8 mm offset
- Limited One-Year Warranty
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 10.2 oz (290 g)
Follow the North Country Trail through Wisconsin’s Penokee Range in these lightweight waterproof women’s hiking boots that feature breathable closed mesh to protect and ventilate feet and 4-mm self-cleaning lugs for superior traction even after muddy trail sections.
Navigate technical terrain during backcountry excursions with a lightweight waterproof mid-cut hiking shoe that offers reliable cushioning and support. Waterproof leather and HydroSeal® construction seals out moisture when hiking through wet environments. Crafted with Snake Plate™ and EVA Cradle™ ...
Transition from road to trails during adventure races in this lightweight and flexible yet protective workhorse that's crafted with a wide platform for stability protective Vibram® soles with grippy tread for aggressive traction underfoot when charging uphill and ample midsole ...
Ideal for technical hikes when you're carrying a heavy pack this waterproof Gore-Tex shoe features a supportive internal cable cinch and a hiking specific midsole that features our improved Ultra Protect Cradle Guide technology for better ankle stability.