notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S ULTRA GORE-TEX® SURROUND in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,800 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of November 24, 2017 1:29:34 PM EST
Designed for Hiking
- Lightweight, waterproof hiking shoes with stride-correcting technology
- Gore-Tex® SURROUND® is Gore’s most breathable and waterproof technology for keeping you cool and dry on the trail
- Breathable mesh in the vamp and tongue keeps your foot cool while a more rugged mesh throughout the quarter makes the shoe durable
- Polyurethane (PU)-coated leather overlays lock-down support
- Rubberized screen in high-wear areas increases durability
- FlashDry™ collar lining keeps your feet cool and dry
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Dual-density CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole is tuned for a plush yet responsive experience on the trail
- Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ for proper heel positioning
- Vibram® Megagrip sole for durable, sticky traction in all conditions
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 12.4 oz (351 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Ready for sub-zero temperatures this waterproof 200 g insulated women's winter boot is wrapped with a protective yet flexible TPR shell and finished with TNF™ Winter Grip and IcePick temperature-sensitive lug sole for better traction on the frozen ground. Partially ...
Whether you’re hiking the Southwest’s 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England you’ll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoam™ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-Text® membrane helps feet stay ...
Follow the North Country Trail through Wisconsin’s Penokee Range in these lightweight waterproof women’s hiking boots that feature breathable closed mesh to protect and ventilate feet and 4-mm self-cleaning lugs for superior traction even after muddy trail sections.