notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S ULTRA GORE-TEX® SURROUND in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,800 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 24, 2017 8:58:07 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces.
- Lightweight, waterproof hiking shoes with stride-correcting technology
- Gore-Tex® SURROUND® is Gore’s most breathable and waterproof technology for keeping you cool and dry on the trail
- Breathable mesh in the vamp and tongue keeps your foot cool while a more rugged mesh throughout the quarter makes the shoe durable
- Polyurethane (PU)-coated leather overlays lock-down support
- Rubberized screen in high-wear areas increases durability
- FlashDry™ collar lining keeps your feet cool and dry
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Dual-density CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole is tuned for a plush yet responsive experience on the trail
- Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ for proper heel positioning
- Vibram® Megagrip sole for durable, sticky traction in all conditions
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 12.4 oz (351 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
She'll love trekking to the slopes or school in these insulated winter-ready boots designed with stylish alpine-inspired knit insets and faux-fur trim. Seam-sealed waterproof construction a lightweight shell and ample (200 g) Heatseeker™ insulation offer versatile protection from the elements. ...
Whether you’re seeking post-hike foot relief or enduring comfort in any casual situation you’ll love these sturdy flip-flops that feature the premium lightweight cushion and stability of XtraFoam™ and the flexible traction of a much heftier shoe.
Whether youâre hiking the Southwestâs 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England youâll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoamâ¢ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-TextÂ® membrane helps feet stay ...