notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S ULTRA GORE-TEX® SURROUND MID in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,900 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 17, 2017 11:23:03 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces.
- Lightweight, GORE-TEX® hiking shoe keeps you cool and dry
- GORE-TEX® SURROUND™ is Gore’s most breathable and waterproof technology
- Light mesh and rugged mesh are strategically placed for breathability and durability
- Rubberized screen in high-wear areas for increased durability
- FlashDry™ collar lining keeps you cool and dry
- PU-coated leather overlays for durability
- Dual-density CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole for plush yet responsive cushioning
- Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ for proper heel positioning
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole for traction in all conditions
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 15.1 oz (429 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Ready for sub-zero temperatures this waterproof 200 g insulated women's winter boot is wrapped with a protective yet flexible TPR shell and finished with TNF™ Winter Grip and IcePick temperature-sensitive lug sole for better traction on the frozen ground. Partially ...
Whether you’re hiking the Southwest’s 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England you’ll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoam™ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-Text® membrane helps feet stay ...
Move fast and light on the trails rain or shine with these waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking shoes that feature CRADLE™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on ...
Follow the North Country Trail through Wisconsin’s Penokee Range in these lightweight waterproof women’s hiking boots that feature breathable closed mesh to protect and ventilate feet and 4-mm self-cleaning lugs for superior traction even after muddy trail sections.